The church of Saint Germain of Auxerre, dates from the eighteenth century. A curious bell tower of tuff from the XV century dominates the village. This church once stood inside the castle (destroyed by order of Louis XI in 1478). The building has undergone many changes since its first construction, the last, date from 1865 to allow to receive 800 faithful. The bell tower, registered with the additional inventory of historical monuments December 7, 1925, has 3 bells. St Claude Chapel (north side), founded in 1410 contains a tombstone engraved with effigies of the Lemaire Family (relief) and a polychrome stone (XVI century.): The baptism of Christ / Saint Joseph. Another church chapel is part of the history of Bligny : that of St Sebastian (south side), since it is home to the banner of the Brotherhood of Saint Sebastian whose construction dates back to the thirteenth century. Religious brotherhood, it is devoted to fraternal mutual assistance and charity. The famous Brotherhood's patron is celebrated January 20th of each year.