Started around 1140, the church of La Bussière-sur-Ouche was completed in 1172. Dedicated to the Virgin, in the Cistercian tradition, it is here, under the patronage of "Our Lady of the three valleys." A square tower, topped by a thin arrow octagonal slate substitute, since the late eighteenth century, the dome home. Around 1820, the aisles were halved. In spite of this mutilation, the current set is not lacking in majesty and can still imagine the harmony of proportions that formerly gave him the monks.